Thursday, October 14, 2010

Senior Year

I know I haven’t blagged in a while, but I’ve been concerned with other stuff.

So what’s new? Well, I’m a senior.

Which is so cool. How cool? So cool that in a few years, I’m going to think I was the biggest douche in history.

You see, think of my self-esteem as… a butterfly.

Butterflies, in case you don’t know, fly in butterfly patterns. It’s a scientific term, look it up. They go up and then down. (I was going to use a rollercoaster for this metaphor, but that is way too cliche)

So in junior year, I was kind of on the uptick. (following the metaphor, I was reaching for the sky on my beautiful, beautiful butterfly wings) Now, in senior year, I am reaching the apex of this arc, and I am happier than a kid in a Lego store.

Also, I’m writing a musical. And possibly another. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment